Africa Advocacy Foundation – Cookie Notice
Last updated 21 July 2022
What are web cookies?
You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- To let you do things on our website — for example, cookies enable you to log in to secure areas of our website, fill in forms or view content.
- To collect anonymous statistics — the information collected by cookies enables us to improve the website through usage figures and patterns. For example, it is really useful to see which pages of the website — and therefore which of our programmes — are the most popular and how users are interacting with them.
- To improve your experience of our website — for example, to prevent you having to re-enter details when you have already done so, or by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- To ensure that our website is secure — for example, to make sure that personal information that you give to us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- To provide you with information and content which we think is relevant to you — for example, to work with our partners to serve you with targeted advertising.
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why.
|Name of cookie
|Purpose of the cookie
|There cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our websites. We use the information to compile reports and help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the sites, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they have visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google.
AAF also uses some cookies which are strictly necessary in order for you to use our services available on our website.
Website cookie acceptance
Turning cookies off
You may opt-out of Google’s analytics cookies by visiting Google’s opt-out page at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Updating this Notice